Thursday, October 22, 2009

What I am and what I'm not.

Mamma Kat over at Mamma's Losing It posted this writing prompt, so I thought I would give it a try...

Who I am, Who I am not...


I am ...

different
outgoing
loyal
caring of others
opinionated but...
careful with my mouth
a homebody
creative
a starter of many things
a finisher of not as many things
a dreamer
a wife
a mommy
a Christian
relaxed
simple
consistant
all about priorities
one who takes my thoughts captive
content
conservative
modest
comfortable
fun
an artist
a decent cook
into communication
an improvisor
a quilter
messy
quirky

I am not...

organized
busy
stressed
about success outside the home
competitive
a complainer
a worrier
into conflict
an activist
green
liberal
fashionable
accomplished
obssessed
good at math
a memorizer
normal
legalistic



misty

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! :) I'm not good at math either, don't be ashamed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also:
    creative
    a starter of many things
    a finisher of not as many things

    Thanks for sharing this.
    Bina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet and get to know a little about you through your fun post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not normal either...or an organizer...or any of those Type A traits. I think we're in good company together. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails