Saturday, October 3, 2009

Baby naming...Arrrggh!

One of my favorite topics is names. I have always loved naming and talking about favorite or unusual names. When a friend is pregnant I can't wait to hear what they are naming their baby.
This is the third time I will be involved in naming a baby and I have to say, it is so hard! It seems to get harder each time. We are very happy with the names we chose for our first and second children, but they didn't come easy!
The worst thing is that last time, we chose our daughter's name around 20 weeks and stuck with it... until two weeks prior to her birth when we completely changed our minds! So now my hubby is sort of gun shy... he seems to feel that if we choose a name now (at 26 weeks) then we will most certainly not stick with it. So the only two names we have managed to half-way agree on are sort of jinxed!
It seems like all I can do now is wait until it is closer to time and then hope he just suddenly bursts out with a great idea that I also like. Too bad, because I like thinking of the baby with a name while they are still in my tummy. Instead, this time the little guy is going to be simply known as 'little brother' until further notice.
I am praying about us finding the right name. We certainly need help! lol More news on that in the next 3 months, I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails