Monday, October 26, 2009

Q & A

A few answers to a few Questions. Thanks Michelle at Blessed Quiver for the questions...



1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you are blogging?

Lots of things. Brownies, Ding Dongs... usually something chocolate.


2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without?

Except for the obvious... Something superficial that I wouldn't want to live without is tv. Though I just did that for a year and a half and lived just fine. It makes me feel like things are normal to have television again.

3. Beach, Mountains, or Farm? Where would you live?

Farm. I would love to live someplace where we seem to be in a rural setting, yet still be able to get to church and Walmart in under 10 minutes. lol


4. What is your least favorite household chore?

Cleaning the kitchen. Scrubbing the Toilet.
I don't mind doing laundry, but it rarely gets hung up after.


5. Who do people say you remind them of?

No idea. One friend said I reminded her of the girl Sally on Nightmare before Christmas. I don't like the movie, so I don't know if that is a compliment or just an observation.

I think that my grandma, mother and I resemble Ingrid Bergman. She has our family nose. lol


6. Parties and socializing or staying home with the family?

I'm a homebody, but I usually enjoy parties. Having one of my own is a little stressful for me though.

7. What's your all time favorite movie?

I love old movies. I guess my favorite is a tie between- "Casablanca" "It's a Wonderful Life" and almost all Cary Grant movies!


8. Do you sleep in your makeup or remove it every night?

I rarely wear makeup, and then I forget to wash it off unless Hubby complains. He doesn't like the smell of it. I used to be very good at washing it off because it broke me out if I didn't. My new makeup doesn't seem to do that so much, so I just leave it till the next shower.

9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn?

hidden talent? hmmm...don't know.
Desire to learn?... Caricature.


10. What's one strange thing you are really good at?

Swatting flies! I'm the best! We used to live a few miles from a chicken farm, and once in a while the wind would be just right to bring a horrible smell to our house. The flies would flock to our front porch and I got lots of practice.

11. What first attracted you to your spouse?

He was quite a cutie and very funny and quite goofy around other people!

12. What is something you love to smell?

Apple Pie, Babies, shampood hair, roses, chocolate... not much else.


13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people?

I can only assume I talk to much and maybe even interupt people when they are talking and I am really into the conversation.



14. When you have extra money, what's the first thing you do with it?

Get toys for the kids, things to make my home look nicer and quilting fabric.


15. Are you a silent laugher or loud laugher?

loud, though I have tried to tone it down a lot. My husband also has a loud laugh and a very funny one that people make fun of! lol

16. Where is your favorite place to shop?

Hobby Lobby, also Amazon

17. Whats one thing you would do more often if you had more time?

Quilt, draw, cartoon, read, write letters.

18. Are you a big spender or frugal?

I swing back and forth depending on our status
Even when I am a big spender though, I am careful about what I spend on and never pay too much for any one thing. I especially don't spend money on my own clothes.

19. Who is your favorite character of all time?

Polly of "An Old Fashioned Girl" by Louisa May Alcott

20. Would you want to be famous?

Yes, I dream of writing a hit comic strip and then being known across the country and having it turned into an animated movie. Being interviewed by our local paper and riding in parades! HA! How's that for fame!?

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails