Thursday, February 18, 2010

Chaos and Murphy's law

Things have been busy around here this week. It is 6 weeks since the new year began and that is how long I gave myself before trying to start some resolutions. I have managed to begin a few, but mainly everything has been sidelined this week by lots of speed bumps. We did however, institute a new bedtime routine, which Joey is happy about and also a reward system has begun for our 4 yr old, in which he earns stars on a chart each night for things he did during the day, like go to nap without complaining and being nice to his sister all day. When he gets 20 stars he will get a dollar which is equal to a new HotWheel, which to him is like gold! It is working! He is acting a million times better when asked to so something and is really watching his behaviour more!
I will get back with more on that later, right now I hear a 6 week old calling!
Laters!

1 comment:

  1. Can you tell more about your chart?

    I've noticed that my 4 year old is no longer the sweet little angel she was at 3. She's growing up and becoming quite different.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails