Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fresh Look

Well, I felt like changing up my blog. I think I like this. I will probably add new artwork soon too.


As for what is going on this week, I am back to quilting and thinking again of starting an Etsy shop.. I did an easy toddler quilt this week to donate to a fundraiser some friends are giving for another friend in need, and I had some material left over so I made another to sell. I usually do baby quilts and I am thinking of offering to custom make them with the baby's name on them like I did for my daughter... Below is a photo of that one and one of my recent gifts. Soon I will post the one of the quilt I have for sale and another gift quilt I made recently that I can't seem to find right now.
I am interested in anyone's opinion on how much I should charge.. what I could name my online shop and whether you think there is a real market for these.


Thanks!
Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails