Thursday, May 27, 2010

Finally Got an Etsy Shop


Here is my darling Allison modeling my first quilt for sale in my new Etsy shop. I really need to work on a finishing a couple more to post in the shop. Here is the link, just in case you want to visit sometime (or shop). There will be an option to have a baby or toddler quilt custom made too. I can do this same sort of strip quilt with novelty fabrics for boy or girl. (this one is for a boy- with Thomas the Tank Engine, Disney Pixar's Cars fabric and bugs, racecars and baloons)

Cozy Cuties (my Etsy Shop)




And I can also applique a name on it in contrasting fabric. Much like I did for the baby quilts in the previous post.

I know, One measly quilt... but hey, it's a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails