Thursday, December 31, 2009

Owl Nursery

Here are a couple of photos of the nursery for our little one. It was Joey's computer room and we still have yet to get his computer desk and computer out of there, but it is almost ready. The bedding is a set I found at Target and I really liked the colors and patterns.

I used scrapbook papers I found at Hobby Lobby and cut them out to make the Owls and the tree posters. I have one more poster frame that I plan to use. I think I will be incorporating an owl and the baby's name (when he has one!).

1 comment:

  1. I found this searching for "owl nursery" on google! I love it. I might have to steal your idea as well. If only I were as crafty!

    I added it to my pinterest board, so maybe you'll see it make the rounds as well.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails