Friday, March 19, 2010

Elephant Experiment







For my Friday Finish, Here is an elephant I did for a challenge on redbubble.com. I didn't actually get to enter it into the challenge because they said it didn't meet the requirements. The group that issued the challenge is for Illustrators and they said this isn't an illustration, it's a collage. I know, however, that an illustration can be made in many ways. I usually use digital means along with sketches to make illustrations, this is hardly any different. Anyway, I love it and you can buy it as a postcard here-


I am also working on a children's book for my kids. I was going to use my usual drawing style for it, but now I am considering using this torn paper/mixed media look instead. Maybe with less muddy colors to make it more child friendly.


I also did this owl today...


I think he is cute. You can get a postcard of him too if you like... Here
Have a great weekend!
Misty


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails